[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shelley; regarding A Dog To Trust: The Saga of a Seeing-Eye Dog

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 13:08:12 -0500

Hi, Mayrie!

Not even a cover graphic on Amazon, unfortunately.  I am almost 100% certain
it was there, just not recognized as text, but I went and submitted it
without and will offer a re-do if someone says it can be there.  The number
and location of numbered blank pages make it very likely it was there, just
not appropriately recognized.

I was impatient and just sent it in.  LOL

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce