[bksvol-discuss] Shelley, please contact me re a great scan

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 11:34:29 -0500

Dear Shelley,

While validating some books which demand lots of TLC, I was hoping to find an easy book to work on between more demanding tasks and found it in one of your scans.

Aside from a little format tweaking, i had nothing to do but rejoin some broken words until a little confusion appeared in the mid twenties.

Once past this bump in the road, it will be back to easy validating and great reading.

Would you please contact me off list at

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

in case you can help which would save time. If you don't have the book anymore, I'll find the solution and move on. I'm just asking because I'm itching to upload something soon!

Thanks in advance,

Always with love,

Lissi