[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shelley -- Knitting books being scanned

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 02:01:35 -0500

thanks for checking.

Laura Ann
At 10:47 PM 7/10/2008, you wrote:
I had not heard of this series before your email.
I looked it up on Amazon and it's there.
My county library system does not carry anything by this author.
Sorry.
- Karen

At 08:37 PM 7/10/2008, you wrote:
Karen,
Have you read the below series and would you have access to it to scan it?
Janet Tronstad's Sisterhood of the Dropped Stitches books

A friend told me about them and when I saw you mention knitting I thought you guys might be interested in them.

Laura Ann

At 09:32 PM 7/10/2008, you wrote:
Hi Shelley -

I am a knitter and a bookshare volunteer. I have some sight. I also have a scanner.
Laura Ann Grymes, LMT Licensed Massage Therapist
Wellness massage with an agape touch!