[bksvol-discuss] Re: She wrote back!

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:44:54 -0700

Great work, Allison! I do think it's important, though, somehow, to make sure
she understands that it is legal. I wouldn't want authors to think we're doing
something illegal here. It's great that she's willing to support it, but I
think they need to understand that it's legal, either way. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx