[bksvol-discuss] Shatterglass by Tamara Pierce

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:37:19 -0500

Hey does anyone want to volunteer to validate this book when I am done
scanning it.

Shatterglass
By Tamora Pierce

It was one of the books requested by one of my students and I want to scan
it for her and get it into the collection.  She is a member of bookshare.

It is part of the Open Circle series, and supposedly quite good, but it is
the fourth in the series and I usually want to start with the first one
first.

thanks if anyone is interested.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden