[bksvol-discuss] Shardlake series

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:32:05 -0400

Shardlake series is authored by C. J. Sansom. I am validating Dark Fire which seems to be the second in the series.

The first book is Dissolution. We do not have it on bookshare. I will validate if somebody scans it.

The series is set during the time of Henry VIII and features a lawyer for whom the series is named. The author was a history PHD and lawyer before becoming a full time writer.

The third in the series is Shardlake which is also not in the collection.

He also has other series.  The first one in another series is

Critique of Criminal Reason
This is an electrifying historical thriller - a journey into the dark streets of Prussia where a deadly serial killer has a city at his mercy. It's the beginning of the eighteenth century, and Prussian magistrate Hanno Stiffeniis has been called to investigate a spate of murders which has reduced Konigsberg to a state of terror.

He is a good author and I will validate whatever comes up on step 1 if I have time.

E.