[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shame Lifters

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:36:19 -0800

Sr.Dolores,

In cases where two registered volunteers are working together we use this
provision:

 We are changing our policy slightly to permit a limited exchange of
              material directly between two Bookshare volunteers (both in
good standing:  current, having
              agreed to the Volunteer Agreement) in order to produce more
accurate digital documents for
              Bookshare.  This exchange is limited to a single chapter or
up to 10% of the content at a time,
              whichever is larger.

Scott