[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shame Lifters

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:13:52 -0800

Hi Sister Dolores,

I don't know if you use any assistive technology or not.  Here are a couple
of things that you can try, depending upon how you do things.

First, you can try beginning to reply to a message that Debby has sent to
the volunteer list.  If you're fortunate, as soon as you open a reply, you
should see immediately below your blank message, the headers from Debby's
original e-mail which will, hopefully, include her original address. From
there you can find her e-mail address and copy it to paste into the "to"
field of a new blank message.

If you happen to be using JAWS and Outlook, open a message from Debby to the
list, and then pressing shift plus insert plus r will give you a message
from JAWS that you are replying directly to the sender of the message.

Hope one of those things helps you!

Mayrie