[bksvol-discuss] Re: Settings for the list

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:45:18 -0500

Hi Jana,

    Just send an Email to Bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    In the subject line, put the phrase set vacation.
    When you return, do the same thing, but use the phrase unset vacation.
That will take care of it.

Dave

At 06:28 PM 3/19/2007, you wrote:
Hi, all! Okay, I know I should know this, but for the life of me, I can't remember how to set my list preference to vacation mode. I thought I had the instructions for all of that somewhere, and I probably do, but they're not showing up anywhere right now. <Smile> Can someone help? Thanks!

Jana

Listen to Jana?s new on-line radio show, The Living Room, featuring the best in contemporary Christian music! We've included at least one night for all your favorite genres: adult contemporary, praise and worship, and urban gospel!
Monday-Friday, 6:00-8:00 P.M. CST
<http://www.mctmgradio.com>http://www.mctmgradio.com
Scheduled to begin March 19, 2007? See you there!

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
<http://www.janajackson.com/>http://www.janajackson.com/.

Need to plan a vacation or business trip? Jana's new on-line travel agency, JJM Travel, offers some of the best deals on the Internet for airfares, hotels, last-minute getaways, and more! For all of your travel needs, visit <http://jjm.worldventures.biz>http://jjm.worldventures.biz. While you're there, find out how you, too, can save up to 90% on your travel through World Ventures! Jana is happy to answer any questions you might have concerning this exciting opportunity to work and have fun at the same time. If you have questions, feel free to e-mail her at <mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx