[bksvol-discuss] Re: Series captain Request: Ginnie and the Mystery Doll

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 12:34:09 -0400

Dear Scott, Cindy and Booksharian Friends,

I don't know enough about the Gennie series to volunteer as series captain yet, but Evan will scan and I will proofread Gennie's Babysitting Business.

It's one more book, and a start. I'll volunteer to be series captain using the link if I can fined out enough more about this series.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>