[bksvol-discuss] Re: Series I am working on/collecting

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:07:50 -0600

Valerie,

Would you try and let us know on list, or E-mail me privately, if that
would be easier, when the Anne Of Green Gables and Emily Of New Moon
series are completed?  I'd really like to go back and peruse some
childhood memories, as these were two of my favorite childhood series.

In fact, funnily enough, I was just trying to remember what the emily
series was called (I could remember the characters, with Emily's
gruff, strong aunts who were such wonderful women underneath, but
couldn't remember the series title).  When I read it on this list, it
clicked! *huge grin*  I've been googling on and off all day because I
woke up thinking about the aunts, and then couldn't remember where
they were from.

I'm not set up to scan, or I'd definitely offer to help on these; I
hope Nichole and you enjoy talking about them a great deal.
Courtney