[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sent These to Bookshare

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 22:32:04 -0800

I prefer to think of it not as destructive, but more like the Star Trek transporter. The book disappears from the Bookshare office and reappears in the Bookshare Library.

Misha

Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx wrote:
They do not. In fact, their scanning process is destructive.

"I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com <http://wwww.themilitant.com>Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html <http://granma.cu/ingles/index.html>
             _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Sent These to Bookshare Date: 11/5/2009 12:31:57 AM Eastern Standard Time From: the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx Reply-to: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent from the Internet (Details) table end

Hi everyone!

When people send books to bookshare, do they return the print books or not?

Debby

At 12:43 PM 11/4/2009, Christina wrote

--
Enjoy what you have rather than desiring what you don't have. Just dreaming
about nice things is meaningless; it is like chasing the