[bksvol-discuss] Seminarians and Lay Leaders: Biblical Theology

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 21:21:02 -0500

Thanks to Kenneth Cross for scanning this book for me. Kurzweil, for
whatever reason, did not do the page count right when I tried to scan it
myself, and I never had this problem with any other book. It has a lot of
Greek and I think Hebrew transliteration in it, so spell check and ranked
spelling will have to take that into account. But if you want a conservative
Biblical Theology text, this is a good one for class.

[Sharon]
 Title:
Biblical Theology: Old and New Testaments
Author:
Geerhardus Vos
Language:
English
Format:
RTF (Rich Text Format)
Brief Synopsis:
Scholarly discussion of biblical interpretation.
Version Comment:
Excellent, almost no errors.
Long Synopsis:
Categories:

Religion and Spirituality

Comment History:

Action: SUBMIT

Date: 2007-12-09 17:10:34-08

User: Kenneth Cross

Many Greek and Latin words so spell-checking must be based on that
realization. Also if the validator desires it, I can send the print book for
checking.
Thanks again Kenneth, who has the book if anyone needs it.
Sharon