[bksvol-discuss] Self-valllidation

  • From: "Rui Cabral" <rui@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:08:02 -0400

Hi Everyone:

I am very glad that all the text quality people have come out of the
shadows.
There is only one more thing I would ask.
Please do not self-vallidate.
If your book has been sitting on the mountain of step 1 books for a while,
(2 weeks of more) perhaps you could point that book out to the list.
I truly feel it is very worthwhile to have a second pair of eyes (pardon the
pun) look at the book.
That's why writers don't proofread their own books, a second person is lible
to catch more.

I hope my text quality bretheron share my views on this.

-- Rui