[bksvol-discuss] Re: Seize the day by Richard Marcinko

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:14:23 -0600

That issue is one of the highest on my wish list for the IT department.
Creating a hold checkbox on the submission page would really be wonderful for
us scanners. It would eliminate a lot of hassle of forgetting and the book
going to the wrong person. Another one near and dear to my heart would put an
option to add reading levels, ages or grades for children's books. I hope
eventually they can get around to refining those two areas.

 Valerie

Speech recognition in use ... I talk, it listens, sometimes we make mistakes!
;-)