[bksvol-discuss] Re: Seeking Sighted Volunteer for book I'm Scanning

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 16:56:38 -0800 (PST)

Interesting--one of my libraries has one copy and
another has it on order.

I have no interest and too many projects ahead to
validate it, but I can get a copy if the validator
needs help with what you describe, or if you want to
wait to submit it until I get the book. I'm number two
on the holds list for the one available copy. (If you
choose to submit it now I'll cancel the hold and wait
to see whether or not a validator needs help. smile)

Cindy