[bksvol-discuss] Seeking Proofer for Solipsist

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 13:23:52 -0400

Hello.  I'm looking for a proofer for the book Solipsist by David Donachie,
ISBN 9788890489006.
The synopsis is below.  It's about a hundred pages and may need sighted
assistance.  I haven't read through it but gaming books usually have at
least one chart or table in them.  Thanks for any help.
Christina

Synopsis:
Imagine that someone offered you a door to an alternative world in which
everything you ever dreamed of was fact. Would you go?

There are people who think so strongly and individually, that they can
literally change reality, teasing out the fabric of the consensus and
changing it. They are called Solipsists.

In this game you and your friends play a group of balanced Solipsists,
struggling to fulfil your grandiose dreams, retain your desperate grip on
reality, and fight the un-making of the Shadows

before they can end the world for good.

A role-playing game about changing reality.