[bksvol-discuss] Re: Section break page break

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 19:44:37 -0800

Hi Cindy, I was told that it didn't matter, but then several of my books were rejected by someone who apparently didn't know that the section breaks were acceptable. So to save time and trouble, and it only takes a heart-beat to do using Find and Replace, I do it. And that is the short and long of it. Happy thanksgiving Tom Hawkins---- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>