[bksvol-discuss] Section Breaks vs. Page Breaks

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 05:04:43 -0600

Good Morning,

I have one of the books that Carrie scanned before she figured out how to
prevent the insertion of section breaks instead of page breaks by the OCR
software.

I was going to just do a quick search and replace, as this book is a very
excellent scan, and it could be in the collection quickly.

Unfortunately, when I do a search and replace, Word replaces every section
break, and now I end up with an 800-page book instead of a 500-page book.

Do I need to read through and correct this page by page, or is there a
solution that will yield quicker results?  If a solution was posted on the
list, I apologize; I didn't follow the thread all the way to its conclusion.

Thanks,

Lora