[bksvol-discuss] Re: Secret of the Vajra World

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 12:45:50 EDT

He also is one of the two main jiffy proofers. This clearly illustrates that
he does not bother to read any of the books he checks out.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Secret of the Vajra World
Date:
3/21/2009 12:42:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi E.

    Carrie put the book back on the "check out a book" page because
Nicholas (NW) left tons of scannos in the book.  Since you've done so much
work, and he had to be asked twice to do more than nothing, I'd just say
grab it back.  It's on the "check out a book" page now.

Mayrie