[bksvol-discuss] Searching in OpenBook 7, WAS: Re: Re: cool idea:

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 18:20:31 -0600

Hi Lynnsky!

I'm using OpenBook 7, and the advanced search dialog off of the launch menu lets me search for books from Project Gutenberg, Bookshare and a library I am unfamiliar with. It sounds like it says "Bean" Library. Does anyone know what that library really is?

Debby

At 11:56 PM 12/28/2009, Lynn I wrote
You can do the same in OpenBook version 8, and I would expect the same is true with the upcoming release of OpenBook version 9.

Not sure if OpenBook version 7 offers this feature. *smile*

HTH

Blessings.

Lynnsky