[bksvol-discuss] Searching for specific authors or titles on the validation page

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksVol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 11:03:34 -0500

When I try searching for a specific author on the validation page, I get the
message that the search didn't pass the filter parameters and no books come
up even though I know there are books by the author I'm searching for on the
validation page.  Is this a glitch in the system?  I tried putting the
author's first name and then last name and then tried it with the last name
first with no results in both instances.  Any help in this regard would be
appreciated.    Thanks.     Louise

If people who read books on paper are called bookworms, then people who
listen to cassette books should be called tapeworms.