[bksvol-discuss] Re: Searching challenges was Re: Re: Children books in quie

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 23:12:20 -0500

+gallo +tina gave me the same results as if I did "Tina Gallo".

There's still too much irrelevant stuff being found.

I really hope Bookshare adds an option to skip the full text search if one
chooses to have just a simple (and fast) search. I'm sure full text is
wonderful for reading members but it's not for just plain old scanning
volunteers.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil
McNeil