[bksvol-discuss] Searching challenges was Re: Re: Children books in quie

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:30:07 -0500

You know, I found something else that is interesting.  Like google, if you
missspell something, or omit a letter, comma or the like from the title in
quotes or author in quotes you get a

"Did you mean" link, smile, very similar to google.

I think it is safe to say, that you can use quotes around the author's entire
name or title of said book and it seems to narrow things down quite a bit.  But
indeed is a learning curve.  Smile.  Has anyone tried the + or - to add or
eliminate things, does that work.  For example Gallo + Tina?

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and ?

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and
you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist
(1940-1992)