[bksvol-discuss] Re: Searching For Books Category

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Allison Hilliker <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 00:25:31 -0700 (PDT)

I've been adding them to the list of books added I send out, and Carrie said
that if I sent them to her she'd add them to the titles in the collection. I've
done that for the last couple of days, but unfortunately I have no idea which
ones I added before that didn't have them. Allison, do you by any chance have
the lists I sent to you with synopses? They have series titles added, too, and
perhaps you could add them to book in the collection or make a list for Carrie
to add when she comes back,, unless she can do it from Guam.

Cindy