[bksvol-discuss] Re: Search

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 00:49:56 -0500

PS, that pattern is available somehow in Braille. There is a link on the
page to do it in Braille with Duxbury. The link is:
http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/80263AD.html?noHTML=1&r=1

When I click it though, it just shows like plain text and the chart is not
there. You need the chart to do the tumbling blocks. I should email the
company and tell them it does no good to put the instructions in plain text
if they aren't going to put the chart in too.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Miss Julia Strikes Back by Ann B. Ross