[bksvol-discuss] Re: Search

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 00:00:36 -0500

Oh yes, Valerie has the books and some she is snail mailing to me to scan
and I'll snail them back to her so she can proof. I'm trying to only do
books I know for sure are not in the collection which isn't that easy to
ascertain.

It's like using your debit card as a credit card and the charge doesn't show
up for a few days and you're not sure if the money's been deducted from your
account yet or not, so if you're only checking the online balance, you never
know for sure how much money you have.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Miss Julia Strikes Back by Ann B. Ross