[bksvol-discuss] Re: Se buscan lectores de Braille

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:17:56 -0800 (PST)

Gustavo,

I won't try to write in Spanish because I'll get por
and para mixed up, and probably a few other things,
too, but I'm glad you posted this here and en espanol
because I found I could read it easily. Unfortunately,
I don't read Braille.

Good luck in your search. I think we do have some
people here in the list, don't we? Although I saw
La Isla de los Delfines Azules on the Fair list, and
Ithought someone fluent in Spanish had validated a
long time ago.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250