[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scott or Rick

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 11:59:35 -0700

HI Tim,

That decision is completely up to you.  The publishers on the "do not use"
list are there to warn people who might be bothered if there book is some
day replaced by a publisher quality book.  Personally, I figure that if a
book is available, thanks to my efforts to proofread it, even for a few days
before being replaced by a publisher quality book, well, that's all the
sooner anyone who wishes to read the book can have it available to them.

So, if you're bothered by putting work into a book and possibly having it
replaced some day, then go ahead and release the book.

Mayrie

  _____