[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scolastic publisher?

  • From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 19:16:39 -0500

Hi Valerie:

I am not used to scanning children's books. These 1 sentence pages throw me
off. If you can proof the Clifford books for me it would be great.

I have Clifford the Big Red Dog, Clifford's Kitten and Clifford's first Day
of school. Do you have any of these?

Thanks.
Grace Pires

PS. Do you shop on line? If yes, then click the link below and support the
National Federation of the Blind of Rhode Island at no additional cost to
you.
 <http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169>
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169