[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scolastic publisher?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 18:58:39 -0800 (PST)

It seems like we are seeing some pop in, but they are supposed to be safe, last
thing I heard.  However, Scholastic has genrously given world-wide publication
rights once they are in teh collection, not US only, which is great!

Doug and I would love to proof any you do; I have several here and it will save
me or Pam Hoffard scanning them.  If I have them, I can add picture
descriptions.

Thanks!Valerie