[bksvol-discuss] Re: Science fiction books being scanned

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 08:53:34 -0400

Hi all,

Somebody stole my moniker? Who did it? Who is this mysterious Ann P.? I thought I was Ann P. I've always been Ann P. Somebody stole my name, I want my name back! <grinning> Reminds me of that ghost story we used to tell at slumber parties: "I want my golden arm...thump, thump, thump..."

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring