[bksvol-discuss] Re: Science fiction and fantasy catagories

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:55:56 -0600

Ann, it does sort of sound like you got pummelled by a group of insider wannabe snobs. smile.

I tried reading Philip Pullman's Golden Compass, but it just isn't my cup of tea. smile.

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Yes, Pratik, I guess I've been victimized by snobs. I honestly thought it was the right thing. Carrie, G. Cindy, go ahead and call it Sci-Fi. I shan't grumble any longer.

Ann P.