[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scheduled maintenance on Bookshare Site June 24-25

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:07:37 -0700

I still have the ones you emailed me about, I can get started on that
as well, when you emailed them to me, that was when I had no computer
access, still working on getting a desktop, but the laptop is great
for now, having to learn about Windows 7, though a switch from Win XP
is slowly coming off, unless I get a good offer on a desktop with XP
on it. Thank God for Bookshare because I downloaded all the books
having to do with Win7. Off to practice my horn which I've not done in
a month or so, and don't tell Chris Botti!