[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scansoft and decolumnizing.

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 13:17:27 -0500

I'm glad that worked, and thanks for your efforts on my book and the information. I was going to just suggest replacing tabs with something bookshare's system would recognize and leaving it because I didn't have a better solution. I am really concerned about tabs not being retained because that character is very important. I guess I should write to support about it. I know it's a somewhat separate issue, but it would make column problems much worse.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>