[bksvol-discuss] Scanno of the Week, well, maybe the day

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:42:37 -0400

I am currently scanning W. E. B. Du Bois Speaks. I am on a chapter in which he is speaking of the convening of a Pan-African conference. The P in Pan-African has scanned several times as a T. I keep visualizing a conference for which only the light skinned Africans have been invited.

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means." - George Bernard Shaw

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com