[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning/editing nightmares

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:31:45 -0500

Seriously, Jackie, it would take me an hour to list them ask Doug, he had to
listen to my tirade!).  All sorts of inappropriate breaks, mostly section.
The few hard page breaks that appeared were rarely in the right place.
Creating multiple text boxes and not being able to unify them.  MAJOR
frustration with the send to Word 2007 and an inability to properly
manipulate text.  As an example, select all and selecting font and size not
applied.  Funky margins and tabs and inconsistent justification.  It is
really irritating that the select all in Word really is useless as I cannot
get an across the board change made to any of the above issues, especially
with it having created text boxes (and they are text, not pictures).

HTH!
Valerie