[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning with the plustek opticbook 3600

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 08:54:27 -0700

Hey Larry, I'm trying to set the k1000 list to not be digest mode, and had accidently set it to digest mode, how do I go to normal mode in fact, how do I get the help file for all options to set a vacation mode and all, Chela ----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>