[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning requests anyone?

  • From: "Saundra Mitchell" <sdm01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:15:19 -0500

Hi,
I am a volunteer, but I haven't actually done anything yet. I think the Diana Gabaldon book you referred to is Outlandish Companion. I have a copy of this book and have more or less scanned it for my personal use. The reason I use a qualifier is thet the book is quite large and has columns; as in the case of some of the earlier Diana Gabaldon books, when I reached the middle I lost some text on both left and right inner margins. I'll be happy to try and scan it again, but if anyone has any tips to make this easier I would appreciate them. It's good to hear from a Diana Gabaldon fan; the Outlander series is my all-time favorite book series
Thanks,
Saundra Mitchell----- Original Message ----- From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>