[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning requests anyone?

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 12:49:42 -0400

Shelley,

If you  can scan The Tale of Murasaki by Lisa Dalby I would but currently I can
only validate rtf files. I had scanned Murasaki's The Tale of Genji with
Kurzweil but I no long have that program and am currently limited to using
WordPerfect with Zoomtext which I am just learning but by the time you scan the
Dalby I will hopefully have mastered it.

With gratitude,

Amy
omst
Currently seeking Queen Beruthiel's cats.