[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning question

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 14:55:46 -0500

I have finally learned that myself. One would think that scanning one page at a time would be a lot slower than scanning two pages at a time, but there are so many fewer scanning errors that I think it actually saves time. About the last three books I have scanned I have scanned one page at a time. I still read through them and do a spell check, but the time I spend in correcting errors has been greatly reduced.

That’s a good idea. I actually find it more difficult to get a clean scan with a single page of a mass market paperback than two pages. But this could just be me. J

*From:*Katherine Petersen (Redacted sender "katherine_petersen"
for DMARC) <mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*From:*bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*From:*bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx