[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning question

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 07:26:42 -0500

It's the editing which seems to take the most time. I can crank out 2-3 scans
a minute if the book is good quality and doesn't require much redoing. But
making myself read the thing usually requires more effort these days.
Just doing the book and going through the Ranked Spelling may take about a
day's worth. When I first started out I thought that just scanning and
spellchecking/ranked spelling was good enough. It didn't take long before I
realized that that didn't do the kind of job I would want to read.