[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning problem

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 21:49:19 -0400

Hey All;
Like Larry said, the TWAIN was "closing" after each page (a setting from
Freedom Scientific told me to do) and it was giving me a headache. A quick
"lesson" and trouble shooting session over the phone with Larry and all is
well. Right now, I am just doing some "test" scans to familiarize myself with
Open Book before I start scanning and submitting for bookshare. **I am so
excited that I am scanning EVERYTHING in my path--LOL** Anyway, thank to
everyone for the input and the help with fixing this problem and once again, I
am jumping up and down with joy--how long it will last--IDK
Netta