[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning problem

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:15:26 -0500

BlankThat's a good suggestion, Valerie, and the lower right-hand corner may not
be where you think it is.  To properly place a book on the Optic Book 3800, put
the top of the book at the end of the scanner away from the buttons.  Or, if
you're doing two pages, put the top of the book toward you.  When you start a
book, the cover and no pages should be away from the buttons at the one end of
the scanner.

Sandi