[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning poetry

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:32:03 -0800 (PST)

That is neat, and would certainly have come in handy
for scanning this Kipling book.

WOuld you be willing to scan One Hundred and One
Favorite Poems? I have an old copy but I saw a new
edition in the bookstore. It's a wonderful, small
volume, and in my opinion every home should have it.
It has adult and children's poems--like Little Orphant
Annie and the Gingham Dog and the Calico Cat--and
other poems that everyone's heard of, if they haven't
actually read or heard the poems. I'd be happy to
validate it, or anyone else can who wants to. smile

My volume is in a small bookscase set up in such a way
that I see the book every time I enter the house--that
one andA Child's Garden of Verses, which is already in
the collection. smile