[bksvol-discuss] Scanning another Chicken Soup

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:52:07 -0700

Hello, all. I thought I'd let everyone know, in case anyone is in the
process of scanning this or if it's waiting to be approved somewhere...maybe
someone can tell me before I get too far! *smile* I'm in the process of
scanning Chicken Soup for the Romantic Soul: Inspirational Stories about
Love and Romance by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Mark and Chrissy
Donnelly and Barbara De Angelis, Ph.D. It might be a while, but I'll get it
submitted as soon as I can. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous