[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Success Coming Up!

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 02:59:19 -0500

This might help.  It's from the k1000 list where you might ask for help.  It's
for a Perfection 1660.  Message follows:

Just in case somebody out there has windows 64 bit and an EPSON Perfection
1660 Photo scanner, I found a driver that works perfectly at:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BWZK5L6W
Epson has stopped supporting this model and there will be no release for a
64 bit driver. I'm so happy I got my old scanner working again with this
unofficial driver it works very well. This thing scans quite fast and I
don't want to part with it yet...