[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Success Coming Up!

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:30:20 -0600

Hi Mary,

Just to show how organized I am, I kept your e-mail a week or two ago of the Kurzweil settings for Bookshare books. Today I looked it up, reset the few things that were important, and I'm nearly finished with a nearly perfect scan!

I love it, too!

Sandi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>