[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Success Coming Up!

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:27:48 -0600

Thanks, Evan. I'm going to write personally to Lissi this evening. I have already almost completed scanning one of the books she and I talked about with Kurzweil--and it's so nearly perfect I'm kicking myself for wasting time!

Looking forward to continued working with you guys! *smile*
Sandi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>