[bksvol-discuss] Scanning & Rejected Lists

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:09:36 -0500

Reggie,

It's Rui who's keeping those lists for us.  Here is a copy  of he posts with
the descriptions of the different
kinds of lists and the e-mail address to send them to.

Cindy

Hi Everyone:
my name is Rui Cabral. I have been a Bookshare.org Volunteer for over 2 years.

This very simple page hopes to serve 3 purposes.
To list which books volunteers are currently scanning or about to scan.
To list which books vallidators have recently rejected and therefore need to be
rescanned.
And to list which current Bookshare.org books could use a rescan.
I invite volunteers to E-mail booksharescans@xxxxxxx with information for any
of these 3 lists.

(Note regarding list #1) if you are scanning a book and are within hours of
submitting it, this list is not for
you.
This list is for books that volunteers have in hand and plan to scan soon
(within about the next 30days)
Or for books that Volunteers plan to obtain from the Library for the same
purpose.

If you have any questions, please write to:
booksharescans@xxxxxxx
Unofficial Volunteer Scanning Page FAQ
List of Upcoming Books
The no book left behind initiative